Total Rewards Package
Tsymmetry is proud to offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package that provides full-time employees with not only health coverage but a well-rounded work life environment. Tsymmetry values its employees and demonstrates this by significantly investing in our Total Rewards programs to drive employment satisfaction.
Employees Pizza Lunch
Our Total Rewards Package includes:
PAID TIME OFF and LEAVE PROGRAMS
- Accrued PTO: Employees are eligible for personal time off (PTO) leave based on date of hire.
- Immediately upon hire, you begin to earn 5.00 hours of PTO each pay period, up to a maximum of fifteen days of PTO per year.
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave: Tsymmetry provides up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the birth of or the adoption of a new child. This leave is paid in addition to available PTO hours and/or qualifying short term disability insurance.
- Military Training: Veterans, Reservists or National Guard are offered up to 5 days differential paid time off to fulfill military training obligations.
- Bereavement: Up to 3 days of paid time leave for the death of a family member.
- Jury Duty: Up to 5 days differential pay time leave to fulfill civic duty.
- Holidays: The company observes 10 (ten) paid holidays during the year: New Years, Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): FMLA provides eligible employees the opportunity to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for specific reasons.
These benefits are effective the first of the month following date of hire.
- Medical Insurance: Three coverage options provided by CareFirst
- Dental: Coverage provided by Guardian
- Vision: Coverage provided by VSP
- Employee Assistance: Coverage provided by Guardian/WorkLifeMatters
- Life Insurance: Tsymmetry provides, at no cost to the employee, 2x base salary for life insurance. Additional voluntary supplemental life insurance coverage is also available at varying costs (for employee and/or dependents) and may be subject to additional review and approval by the carrier.
- Disability Insurance: Tsymmetry provides short and long-term disability insurance coverage, at no cost to the employee for partial income replace (up to maximums) for periods of disability.
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans (Sec. 125 Cafeteria Plan): This benefit allows employees to set aside a certain dollar amount of their pre-tax earnings for reimbursement of medical care and dependent care costs.
This benefit allows employees to set aside a certain dollar amount (under IRS Code 132(f)) of pretax earnings for reimbursement of mass transit and parking expenses.
401K RETIREMENT PLAN
Full-time employees age 21 or older are eligible to participate in the 401k plan on the first of the month following completion of 3 months (90 days) of service. Employees may contribute up to the limits set by the IRS and TSymmetry will match 50% on the first 6% of contributions to the plan, up to a maximum of $5,000. This matching contribution will vest at a schedule of 33.33% per year of continuous service with the company with 100% vesting after three continuous years of service.
- All employees have the opportunity to have their payments deposited directly into a specified bank account(s).
Through professional development and annual performance reviews, the company takes the opportunity to understand what you are hoping to gain from your experience with us and how you would like to grow over time. Through engagement of our company’s resources, we seek to ensure that if/when the time comes, we are equipped to remarket you to other projects across our vast client base and domain experience.
- Professional Development: Tsymmetry provides employees an opportunity to receive reimbursement for approved professional development that directly relate to the objectives and mission of the company and/or program supporting.
- Annual Performance Reviews: Employees participate in an annual evaluation process designed to provide valuable performance feedback in support of their professional growth and development.
INCENTIVES and COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Spot Award Program: Employees are eligible for additional recognition as high achievers through our Spot Award program.
- Employee Referral Bonus: The best employees have come to us by way of referrals from current or former team members. The company will pay a referral bonus of up to $1,000 for an applicant who is ultimately hired to a FT position and who have satisfied 90 days service.
- Community Outreach and Service Events: Tsymmetry sponsors various charity and community events throughout the year and encourages employee participation.
Tsymmetry continually strives to provide high-quality, valuable and affordable benefit options for employees. This is a summary of the benefit and reward programs; full details of policies and parameters are governed by each specific policy or plan description. These benefits are subject to change, with or without notification, at the sole discretion of the company